G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know im doing something wrong because shes 13 and is a mormon, there not allowed to date untill the age of 16 in there religion. Yet her mother thinks im a cool person and my mother dont give a ****......

She will be 14 here in a few months anways, and i still think its wrong if your an adult and your spouse is 10 years younger/older than you....... 5-6 years ok but 10 thats like.... umm yea............

Well when i say more mature i didnt just mean mentally. I mean yea my 16y/o ex had nice tits but this 13y/o girl had almost as much and acted alot more older than what she really was. Also, if you where in venus youd understand, the middle school chicks are hotter than the High school chicks sadly.

Lol our 8th grade is way better looking than the high school chicks, maybe its because some of them dont wear all that makeup and shit? But physically cat is as mature if not more mature than most the other girls i know..............

^^^
Like your last girlfriend that was really young and looked even younger than she was?

charles_scott said:
She will be 14 here in a few months anways, and i still think its wrong if your an adult and your spouse is 10 years younger/older than you....... 5-6 years ok but 10 thats like.... umm yea............

The ratio for a 50 and 40 year old couple is 1 : 0.80
The ratio for a 17 and 13 year old couple is 1 : 0.76

By your reasoning, you're worse than the older couple who's 10 years apart. Even though they're actually closer in age ratiotically.

But all of this is beside the fact that she's likely not developed. Sorry, but that's wrong in my eyes.
Not only that, but you make a thread about a pointless story about her like you're bragging. Every time I sleep in the same bed with another girl or get a new girlfriend, I don't make a thread about it or put a cutsie little saying under my username about it.

Can i kick this guy in the nuts please? This is only my 3rd girl friend, shes a great girl wouldnt you brag about your girl if shes one of nicest people around and one of the coolest???? And i wont be 17 when shes 13 :-\ She will be 14 when im 17 :-\

^^^
I agree, this is the internet and nobody cares. Maybee if I had a really hard breakup I MAY make a thread for support.

EDIT: If every active member made a thread about each time they got a new GF / Broke up like you, we would have 10 threads a day.

Wait who was it that made a break up thread again???? Anyways this is like the first thread ive made about a girl there was another thread that some how drifted over to amanda because of my old title......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom