G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i will say this here in texas my god you will see all different ages going out. 7th grade with a 10th grader or something. 13 and a 16 or by now 14 and 17 its not that bad. Jsut dont do nothing with her.... You know what i mean that bad. If both sides of the parents are cool about it i dont see why its so bad jsut dont do nothing stupid. :D

Shut up >_<

She gave me that nick name, i gave her the kitty kat nick name.....

AND LIKE I SAID I DONT PLAN ON HAVING SEX WITH THE GIRL!!!!!!! Sure kissing every once and awhile, but umm shes a mormon... yesh anyone know anything about them other than me?

Yea a mormon there pretty strick on stuff like that, kiss and having a bf is fine i think with them ill ask a friend who isone. And you given the nicknames lol well you didn't have to post it as your title lol. But who cares its not a bad thing and the Sex thing jsut saying we dont know your thoughts and hers to you never know about her dude.

Yea i know, but umm there is no dating allowed till 16, and then your supposed to double date but me and her are breaking them rules......

WHO CARES ABOUT A 3 YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE!!!! age dont matter.. its maturity.. im alot more mature in real life than on here but i know for damn sure how i look and act i could pass as 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom