G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok i got a new girl friend weve been going out for some time, well her name is Cathy Stinnett and people call her Cat for short, well i started to call her Kitty Kat.... Well i go to take her stuff to her house that she left at mine which is nearly 40 min away from me because of the curvy road, she came out with hand cuffs on and told me to take her to my prision :-\ I then asked her where the whip was rofl, but whats really funny is my mother was beside me when cat and i said all that and she started to walk off laughing :-\

Then my mother said on the way home that i had a Kinky Kitty Kat...... Umm yea that was useless umm.... Yea just thought id let you know

charles_scott said:
Ok i got a new girl friend weve been going out for some time, well her name is Cathy Stinnett and people call her Cat for short, well i started to call her Kitty Kat.... Well i go to take her stuff to her house that she left at mine which is nearly 40 min away from me because of the curvy road, she came out with hand cuffs on and told me to take her to my prision :-\ I then asked her where the whip was rofl, but whats really funny is my mother was beside me when cat and i said all that and she started to walk off laughing :-\

Then my mother said on the way home that i had a Kinky Kitty Kat...... Umm yea that was useless umm.... Yea just thought id let you know

That would be awsome.

Hey Charles. Wait a min. Weren't you professing your love to some other girl not too long ago?..

You guys really "do" misuse the word "love".. :confused:

Anyways, as for your story, it would've been funny to see the expression on your moms face. lol

Ehh take all the copys, but umm yea im still not over the other girl...... Only reason we cant be together is because her parents forced her to move some wheres else some how when my mom had legial custody of her :-\ but yea we do misuse that word a lot now dont we?

hmmmm wha now????.. :amazed:.. YOUR mom had legal custody of your former g/f??!.. How did that happen dude?.. Must've been some weird situation there.

Well anycase, I am sure you don't want to talk about it on a public forum - otherwise you would've done it already by now :).

charles_scott said:
Ehh take all the copys, but umm yea im still not over the other girl...... Only reason we cant be together is because her parents forced her to move some wheres else some how when my mom had legial custody of her :-\ but yea we do misuse that word a lot now dont we?

you know punctuation helps alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom