G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 - 13 = 4
4 year age difference. I don't care if she's going to be 14, she IS 13 at the moment. that's a 4 year difference, and why isn't this topic locked? It's pointless.

Even if it were 3 years difference, that's a big difference when you're that young. But, reguardless---as I said, if your parents don't seem anything wrong with it then fine. It's not like you're dating my daughter or anything.

Not exactly a big diff, and if you where paying attention to him hes 16 and she will be 14 BEFORE he turns 17. Anyways, im the same as static, i act completely immature on here but in real life i HAVE to be mature. This forum is mutualy a place for me to act stupid and release some steam. Even if i HAD gone out w/ that 13 year old girl it wouldnt have mattered much cause she acts way more mature than my ex whixh is 16. Its all in the girl so you cant exactly say all of them are immature. Besides, if you cared for a girl that young i wouldnt rag on you, i respect anybody who puts aside stuff like that because they found somebody they truly care for. I ONLY respect the ones that dont try to take advantage of them though, but if you dont and your just together cause you care for each other then i say more power to you and may nothing stand in your way.

yea the guy who said 17-13=4

Welcome to the first day of first grade everyone now please take a seat :)

Static_11 said:
he's 16 bro.. NOT 17.. :)
I looked back again---I was mixing up some posts

I read it as though he was 17. Good thing I'm not an English major, eh?

I still think it's kinda iffy for a 3 year difference at that age, but who the **** cares at this point? This was a pointless thread to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom