G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I would say get used to the English language. I think it's here to stay---so get studying on those grammar books.

I hate when people are just careless with language. If English is your second language, the more power to you---you're trying. However, when you can't even insert punctuation or follow basic grammar rules and English is your first language? Good luck with life in college. Although, if you're anywhere near the age of your girlfriend, you've got a long time to learn English before college gets you.

charles_scott said:
Ok i got a new girl friend weve been going out for some time, well her name is Cathy Stinnett and people call her Cat for short, well i started to call her Kitty Kat.... Well i go to take her stuff to her house that she left at mine which is nearly 40 min away from me because of the curvy road, she came out with hand cuffs on and told me to take her to my prision :-\ I then asked her where the whip was rofl, but whats really funny is my mother was beside me when cat and i said all that and she started to walk off laughing :-\

Then my mother said on the way home that i had a Kinky Kitty Kat...... Umm yea that was useless umm.... Yea just thought id let you know
Getting bored, are ya?

Nice.

Reminds me of a short story that happened the last time I was in Colby.

We were in one of my former classmate's dormroom ,with my ex, and she'd been tickling my ribs all day. I know not why, but it was just driving me nuts.

Anyway, we were laying on her bed, which was actually big enough to lay down on, and she attempted tickling me again. I got kind of annoyed, grabbed her arms and held them behind her back.

She then said, "You know, this'd be really interesting if somebody walked in." I said "Yeah. That's why I've tried to keep my pants together all day."

That was a hella fun day. Then I remember she was attempting to show me how it felt to deal with her back spasms. Almost crossed the line with that.

Because your too old and it's boarderline pedophillic.

emo7ud.gif

emo7ud.gif

emo7ud.gif

emo7ud.gif

emo7ud.gif

im 16 *** ****.......... Hell i see parents out here that are 5-6 years apart, getting tired of lil ****s *****ing because im 3 years older than someone i care about........................

charles_scott said:
im 16 *** ****.......... Hell i see parents out here that are 5-6 years apart, getting tired of lil ****s *****ing because im 3 years older than someone i care about........................

But age difference doesnt mean that much when you are older...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom