G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
Why not? The only reason its really pissing me off is i see it happen a lot around here :-\

Okay than my comments and pictuers are dirrected at your state than.

The raipe laws are just this. You date anybody under 18 while your 18 or above you get time in jail. Unless the paernts are cool w/ it and nobody says anything. I think you cna get married too but not sure.

Well man. I don't think it's ok for a 17 year old to date a 13 year old for example. I am not taking a dig at you btw Charles - u are 16 after all. :)

17 year olds have been around a while. They are high schoolers. While a 13 year old is just a child. They just started maturing physically and still trying to figure out why the heck they are bleeding every 30 days..

I mean, when I was 17, I didn't go to like the junior high school down to road to check out girls. I stuck with girls in high school :)

I mean I can't even imagine how you can have sex with a girl who pretty much looks like a little boy with long hair. And what if you get them pregnant???.. Jesus.. They will think it's "cool" to date a boy from high school. But as older people, high schoolers should know better to not take advantage.

I liek mature girls and this 13 y/o girl was very mature for her age, but like i said i didnt go out w/ her. I dont have a problem w/ guys going out w/ younger chicks, just dont be mad when i make fun of you lol.

What the. PP you liked a 13 year old?.. :mad: :p..

Good to hear you thought it out with the right head ;).

Girls start to mature a lot earlier than males do chankama, and she is mature enough ya ask me but she is a mormon and wants to stay as close to her religion as possible, there are only 3 or 4 rules that we have broken and thats it....... We do that double dating thing thats required and everything else................. But seriously girls mature faster than you think >_<

Well yeah. They say some girls physically mature as young as 9. And prolly the average is like 11 maybe. But still man. A 13 year old is like what grade 7?..

But if you guys do not do any hot and heavy stuff I guess it's ok :)

Its because over the summer i liked a 13 year old girl myself and i turned 17 in july. I know how it is and i understand, just i didnt go out w/ her.
Im suprised you didnt see that before. Yes i did like a 13 year old and she was more mature than the 16 year old i love now. Quite sad, i know, but she was awesoe and everything just i couldnt go out w/ her.

Well, here's the thing...

a couple that's 40 and 50 years old is fine, right?

But how about if they got together when they were 12 and 22, respectively?

NOW that's wrong. It's all about the ratios baby. Adults can do it because the ratio is much closer to one.

I don't know, I tend to be attracted to girls my own age or older. there's a point where young girls just aren't attractive any more. Sure, that girl in your 7th grade class was smokin' then and smokin' now, but if you look at pictures of her now when she was in middle school, you'd say "wow, she got attractive".

It's not a matter of wanting to do stuff with somebody, it's just that we're programed to go after people who are attractive. I do think that there's something wrong with this situation, but as long as your parents are fine with it and all, I'm not gonna preach otherwise.

You DID, however, get pretty damn defensive. It's like you knew you were doing something wrong but you're just too stubborn to admit it. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom