Grades in high-school ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, nice.

Today my Algebra teacher was nice, and even is considering giving us a VERY easy exam since 100% of the Algebra 1 students passed the state SOL for the 5th time in a row. (5 years in a row, in other words)

For this, we get pizza and stuff on Monday (yay!)

She is also making it REALLY easy for us at the end of the year, so hopefully this will give my grade a real jump!

An example of how easy this is getting, is that I usually make from 50-75 on quiz's, and on the quiz today I made a 100, I usually make 30-70 on tests, today I made a 100 on the test.

As for the exam, hopefully I will ace it! :)

JUMP GRADE, JUMP!! ;)

hey tyler, i have thought about doing that, what college did u go to? a university or just a community college? And also did u just take a couple classes in the summer to get all your credits or what?

Lol I start next semester. I'm only 17, so I'm starting a program to get an associates degree at Shepherd University - www.shepherd.edu then after that I'm going to start a degree program for engineering. My math is pretty low right now because i haven't done any in a good while, so im getitng it back up there while getting an associates. It'll atleast help me work through the engineering classes ;p

I can't find my report at the moment..... but I topped yr 9 maths in my school last year
got 102% as my highest mark in Pythagoras (IMO the EASIEST of all maths topics I covered that year)

My SAT score is something like 1170 (that's just because I took it my Sophomore year of High School)

on a much better note my ACT score is a 30 so as far as that goes I'm set if I use my ACT score.

mac_mogul said:
Haven't taken an SAT yet, but I have taken the ACT and I made a 19... Whoo! :D

And, if you'll notice on my grades... all the extracurricular stuff is all A's, and the core curriculum classes are poopie... :laughing: Guess I wasn't meant to be in school!:D

I'm in eighth grade.I made:
Algebra I 92%
English 8 94%
Louisiana History 95%
Earth Science 97%

I took the ACT in the seventh grade and made a 20.

This school year I had concurrent enrollment in college with my high school.

English - A
Spanish - A
Calculus - B
Physics - A
(CLG) PC Troubleshooting - A
(CLG) Operating Systems - A

ACT Superscore
Math: 29
English: 29
Reading: 27
Science: 25

Ok, here's my grades...

bar hoping 101: A++
partying: A++
meeting girls: A
going to work: A
being mean to stupid drivers: A++++++++++++++++

hahaha, i forget what hasppened in school, well, i take that back. i learned how to drink and smoke...and a few other things.......heheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom