Grades in high-school ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm too cool for school... then there is also the fact that I am 23 and would be worried if I was still in school :)

as for my grades, I am in the middle of my final exams for my masters degree in computing at the moment... so I will just have to wait and see!

Holy crap, I wish my school had programming classes.
It doesn't, I take it at a community college. The only computer classes my school has are Computer Fundamentals and Computer Fundamentals II.

lol...i remember i took a course called 'advanced studies' so basically, i spent a somester designing the school website, which took about 5 hours to do...so the rest of the somester i did nothing...and got an A.

Wow... I have crummy grades compared to everyone else's

-Band- A+
-Algebra II- D-
-American History- C-
-Competitive Speech- A+
-Yearbook- A+
-Anatomy- D-
-English III- B+
-CreativeWriting- C+

Our school has some mediocre computer classes, and I've already taken and aced them. So I'm really not sure what I'll do next year since I'll be a senior. We don't have any colleges around here, so there isn't really a way for me to take any special classes.:(

AP Calculus - A (96%)
Astronomy/Geology - A (93%)
English 12 - A (127%) (Lot's of Extra Credit)
P.E. - A (100%) ( I was Guaranteed this becuase I got to State in Track and Placed 4th in the 2-Mile)
Spanish (Second Year) - A (98%)
Auto Shop (third Year) - A (100%)
Wood Shop (third Year) - A (100%)

GPA: 4.00 Weighted

This was, of course back in 03', when I graduated. This was my highest GPA since my Freshman year, and I only did this because I promised my best friend, the Validictorian, that I would try and match her grades for the whole year. Admittedly I ended up graduating as having the 3rd highest grade in my class. my Sophomore and Junior years I had a 3.27 and a 3.23 GPA respectively with a Weighted 4.00 for my Freshman Year (it was really more like a 4.15), the only reason My grades were "Average" for the sophomore and junior years was because I got suspended 4 times, where I ended up missing about 2 weeks of school and not being allowed to make up the missing work.

Also, my grades don't mean crap to me now because I'm now in the military, stationed in Japan. Oh well, I guess I should start taking college courses so that I can get my degree, since I'm already about half-way to an associates.

SCC Western Civ: 95
SCC Psychology: 97
SCC Sociology: 100
SCC Calculus I: 100
Earth Science: 96

GPA: 3.843/4.076 (this semester is not counted in)
Rank 20/114 (pretty bad here)

I'm a freshman and my grades are:

Geography: 98%
Geometry: 99%
Speech: 104% (Lots of bonus)
Pre-AP English: 94%
Advanced Physical Science: 99%
Football: 100% (haha)

I don't remember the percentages, but i had strait As every year except 6th grade and I was in AP classes my junior and senior year. In 6th grade i was a little terror. :D (almost like I am today... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom