-Band- A+
-Algebra II- D-
-American History- C-
-Competitive Speech- A+
-Yearbook- A+
-Anatomy- D-
-English III- B+
-CreativeWriting- C+

Our school has some mediocre computer classes, and I've already taken and aced them. So I'm really not sure what I'll do next year since I'll be a senior. We don't have any colleges around here, so there isn't really a way for me to take any special classes.:(

Haha, I hear ya bro, those grades are around the caliber of mine. ;)

hygor said:
i'm too cool for school... then there is also the fact that I am 23 and would be worried if I was still in school :)

There was me this morning where I managed to talk the SCHOOL BUS Driver to give me a lift to the train station. They are not supose to do that, but look on the bright side.....
* It's the first time I ever paided less than a $1 for any public transport trip in a long time. ;)

Lol .. forget about highschool I had a 2.0 and decent SAT score, then applied to the university and got in. Oh .. I also left school early every day after I got a car :p ... Highschool sucks.

P.S. Not to offend anyone, but I really feel bad for the guy who can't do well in Algebra 1, gl on ur SATs :p

Lol, while we're on the subject, how were everyone's SAT scores? (I haven't taken them yet.)

AP Physics: A+
AP Biology: A
American Lit: A
British Lit: B+
Single Variable Calculus @ CalState Fullerton: A
Honors Pre-Calculus: A

SAT I: 1440 (don't remember the exact math and writing score)
SAT II Math IIc: 780
SAT II Physics: 770
SAT II Writing: 760

Haven't taken an SAT yet, but I have taken the ACT and I made a 19... Whoo! :D

And, if you'll notice on my grades... all the extracurricular stuff is all A's, and the core curriculum classes are poopie... :laughing: Guess I wasn't meant to be in school!:D

i know what you mean mac. i took the act in 8th grade through some gifted kids crap thing at school that lets kids that qualify go take the tst. I got a 23 overal, like 26 in math, 24 in english and science, and like 17 in reading, but the topics in the reading test were horrible ne ways. my gpa is like a 3.65.

Wow, you guys must go to easy schools, and when your Algebra I teacher is Lucifer, it doesnt make things any easier.

hey chubz I take advanced algebra 2 as a freshman with the only sister at our school, Lucifer cant be much worse than her.

crap you guys pwn me.

English b-
Geo of Canada b+
Science b+
Gym A-
Band A-
Math b-
Tech A-
French C
Music Theory C+

I also row for my highschool from 4-7 pm 6 days a week, so im not studying half as mcuh as i should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom