favourite iPad app??

Apple has not to my knowledge ever come out and said why they do not natively support it. Honestly bluetooth file transfers aren't incredibly useful unless you're switching or upgrading phones, so you could move your contacts and your pictures, music, etc. For just one picture or something, you can usually transfer them via iMessage or through syncing on a computer. The best answer I can give you to that question is Apple doesn't want to support it. They might try pin it off on cross-platform problems or whatever but it comes down to they just don't want to support it. iOS and iDevices are exactly the way Apple wants them to be.

Apple has not to my knowledge ever come out and said why they do not natively support it. Honestly bluetooth file transfers aren't incredibly useful unless you're switching or upgrading phones, so you could move your contacts and your pictures, music, etc. For just one picture or something, you can usually transfer them via iMessage or through syncing on a computer. The best answer I can give you to that question is Apple doesn't want to support it. They might try pin it off on cross-platform problems or whatever but it comes down to they just don't want to support it. iOS and iDevices are exactly the way Apple wants them to be.
sorry I didn't quite understand.
not sure if that answered my question though

I used to play Angry Birds every lunch break in high school with my friends (on my then brand new original iPad)... Good times man, good times.

Awesome topic, always fun to see what app people prefer the most. If anyone here was thinking about creating their own app, you should definitely attend the September 13th-14th Funding, Discovery, and Monetization conference. go to coastalshows.com or theappshow.org for more info. Awesome topic!

Back
Top Bottom