Potentially the longest thread in history...

Ya, I really know nothing about it (I wont pretend i do) but i think zeroday has turn tables and stuff. He DJ'd one dance at our school and people don't like to go to dances when he isn't Dj'ing anymore.

Wow, just finishing watching the movie, "Stardust". It was quite good. Unique twist to the usual story. Michelle Phiffer looked so hot in that movie. Something about bad girls....

It came out in 2007. It's on DVD now but I was able to download it. Robert Dinero is in it too. I'm running out of movies to watch. I just saw "The Mist". I didn't think much of it. The end threw a twist though.

I have to tell you that Stardust is like a fairy tale type movie, with the usual witches (played by the three evil sisters), a twisted royal family, and dumb pirates. I could spoil the plot, but then it wouldn't be fun to watch. Parts of the movie are just hilarious.

Yep:D

"I hate turtlenecks. Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy. All day. Like, if you wear a turtleneck and a backpack, it's like a weak midget trying to bring you down."

I have to tell you that Stardust is like a fairy tale type movie, with the usual witches (played by the three evil sisters), a twisted royal family, and dumb pirates. I could spoil the plot, but then it wouldn't be fun to watch. Parts of the movie are just hilarious.

haha, good. I am in the mood to watch something sorta messed up :D

Back
Top Bottom