Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wow, that's super ancient to want that.. :p but hey if really works with your flow/ vibe style ok.

I just woulda thought that, you by now. would have a case or setup where you either have a high end sound card with a extra long cable to go in back OR, a high end motherboard/sound card with internal connection to a more and better located Jack on the tower/case ( you know top end of case or front top) with a lil extra wire.
I do. Since I was supposed to buy that house my current setup was meant to be temp, and with my prior screen having 4 HDMI in I simply used HDMI audio to TV then audio out jack to my receiver for stereo. That way there my PC, Mac, and work laptop can all have audio going out to same source without me switching inputs on my receiver. One of the main selling points of this monitor for me was eARC support for when I eventually upgrade my old analog Yamaha receiver for my surround sound to a Marantz but that was a "when I have my work laptop and Mac on another desk" kind of situation in a bigger room. For the time being I have the audio cable going to my PC and I'll just have to use headphones on my Mac.

Back
Top Bottom