Worst Game Ever Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little rpg named Hexplore was one of the worst games ever made
Downloaded big rigs too. I'd deserve a refund for that one except that I laughed more playing it than when I played the new Leisure Suit Larry game (also downloaded).

Runescape was horrible. A friend told me to get it, and the graphics were incredibly horrible. I'm sure there are other console games i despise but can't think of them now...

Oh yeah, I know tons of people who play Runescape. I wont be caught dead playing that game. My cousin is like obsessed with it. I keep telling him to get a REAL game.

My all time worst games list:

Oni - PS2 - probably going to offend someone by saying this, but it had horrible acting/gameplay...so boring

Fighting Force - dreamcast

Survivor - PC - my friend got it for christmas...quite possibly the worst game ever! Check out this review - http://gr.bolt.com/review/pc/survivor

Stuntman - Ps2 - SO excited to buy it, SOOOOOO disappointed after I played it

p0werslave said:
The worst games I've played ar

Mario Sunshine-Stupid concept, stupid everything

Mario Tennis-wtf the game just sucked

theres a lot more, but I tried to forget about them

Actually, I thought Mario Tennis for the N64 was one of the best titles for the console (not too sure about the new Mario Tennis though, haven't played it). It was a very competitive and well balanced game that gave you a nice control scheme to work with and a variety of characters, all with unique abilities. Sorry bout that, just had to throw it in-

::-Chase-::

I've been pretty lucky with games on the PC, like a few posters have already said, I research a game thoroughly before I buy it. Still, I have bought a few games that got great reviews and were designed very well, I just didn't like them personally. I don't think that makes them bad games, it just makes them not for me.
Some games that I've played that are good games, but just didn't do it for me are: Clive Barker's Undying, Age of Empires Age of kings, Battlefield 1942, Ghost Recon, and I could go on, but those are just a few. All of them are decent games and well designed, I just couldn't get into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom