Worst Game Ever Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Area 51! That one was horrible. I had completely forgotten about its existence, thats how terrible it was. It was basically directly ported from the playstation 2 with no graphics upgrades at all. So it looked TERRIBLE. That game had such potential too.

Area 51 - the 1996 (arcade remake) or 2005 release?

EDIT: Nevermind, both were not that great in my opinion, but the arcade port takes the cake in suckiness.

Big Rigs

Why: Game is false advertised, lacks pysics engine, programmed by russian's who cannot get the english right in the game.

Price: I illegally aqquired it, I still overpaid.

The new lesuire suit larry game, never seen so many boring mini games. And was an insult to the originals considering larry actually gets laid far too much in the new one which defeats the point! ....

Mortyr and Daikatana. Its more like john romero became the world's b*tch after daikatana. That was most horrible, anticlimatic release ever.

I kinda liked Area 51 for the xbox (i think). Rented it and played it and had alittle fun playing it. The cutscenes looked really good but the actual gameplay was lacking in some areas.

Return of the King for the ps2 was one of my favorite games but for the pc, i hated it. Like what was mentioned before, camera angles and control was horrible. I bought this in the EA game pack with Black and White, Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Freedom Fighters. Enjoyed them all except ROTK.

The worst games I've played ar

Mario Sunshine-Stupid concept, stupid everything

Mario Tennis-wtf the game just sucked

theres a lot more, but I tried to forget about them

DJ-CHRIS said:
Big Rigs

Why: Game is false advertised, lacks pysics engine, programmed by russian's who cannot get the english right in the game.

Price: I illegally aqquired it, I still overpaid.

LOL, that game doesn't count. Didn't it get like the lowest score ever given by Gamespot? I've never even seen it on store shelves.

Big Rigs: Over The Top Road Racing is a joke. at gamespot, if you go through the walkthrough the person makign it tells you to try and not laugh, and if you go to the developers website, they will boast abotu how outsourcing to russia is good! half the links dont' work BTW, like the supprot and emplyment one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom