Pot Legalized in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
don't consent to a vehicle search (yes, you do have that right),

UNLESS they see reasons to perform a search, like a gun or drugs or something. Or you seem to be under the influence of something. Then and ONLY then is when they do NOT need to have permission.

Personally I think all drugs should be legal to an extent. I think it should be illegal to use them in public and if you're under 21 but if some loser wants to shoot up in his house then who cares? At the very least pot should be legal because it is the least damaging drug out there (including alcohol). imo the 'war on drugs' is a HUGE waste of money.

I heard somewhere that you easely can grow your own pot! (not that I've ever tried it, nor ever will...)

you just go to a typical store, you buy luxus bird seeds (or whatever they are called), then you search the web for how hamb seeds look like, you pick em' out and you plant them in a closet etc. with the light from an aquarieum lamp...

LoTeX said:
Ah, I see the population of Denver is gonna skyrocket.

About the gateway argument... I think the true gateway substance is tobacco. Surely there are not many druggies who haven't tried cigarettes first. So I say criminalize tobacco!

I have never smoked and have done a few drugs including pot.

And seeds in bags are crap and old and never grow...

wanna bet my friend had one growing in the woods tell him that and i guess that is you i get my bags a day or two after they were dried from the tree so the 4 or 5 seeds i find in the bud are good enough to plant.

ok we are getting a little off the topic guys lol growing it yea its easy. But to topic here is there any update into this matter in Denver about this or what?

Local police won't do anything to you if you hold anything under 1 oz... State Troopers ( or any Federal Officers ) can and will still arrest you. Thats about it.

So its still in, nice i bet there happy but i also heard that alot of voters where lied to when they voted it which is dum but oh well.

infact, there are natural receptors in our brains for cannabinoids (chemicals in marijuana).
You know why that is right? If you're traumatized, or possibly in a really bad accident, cannabinoids are released from your brain that block the memory perceptors (cannabinoids effect memory!? No way! :p)

as far as nature goes it's either in those cases where you are traumatized so badly your brain blocks it out, or if you were in an accident, hit your head really hard they are also released. Generally people in accidents dont remember too much about it at all, that'd be the cannabinoids in action. So yes we have receptors for it, but they aren't meant to be plugged really lol...this is why pot effects your memory.

See my main thing is this:

If you choose to do it...that should be your right...you are an adult (going by the law here and assuming it's 21 and over like alcohol, cause no most of you aren't adults), you have the right to make that decision.

If you choose not to do it...that should be your right, you choose not to do something you don't believe is right or will benefit you and that's completely fine.

HOWEVER, the thing that gets me, is that when these people try to convince you their way is right. I tell you I like pot, that I don't feel it's so bad compared to the way people make it out to be and I leave it at that...I'm not trying to forcefully change your mind or talk about BS things that never happen.

It seems people who are against pot try and press their opinions on those that do smoke pot....and all of their arguements come out of D.A.R.E. pamphlets...if it weren't illegal from birth, and you had grown up knowing it to be legal just like cigerettes and alcohol are now, there wouldn't be all these arguments most of you anti-pot people are coming up with.

It'd simply be 'nah I dont smoke pot' instead of 'POT IS BAD MMMMKAY! PEOPLE DIE FROM POT!!' and all that other extremist crap.

Surprised this thread got so big so quick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom