Blue screen error again?

phantom555

In Runtime
Hi, I just bought a new hard drive for my desktop 500 Gb capacity and installed OS windows 10 home edition. So for some days it worked fine. My earlier old hard drive i had tried installing windows 7, windows 8.1 and windows 10. So now these OS have become older ones, but still i like to try out sometimes. So out of them windows 7 seems stable with minimum requirements. But later it seems it gives bsod errors after windows update and doesn't goes well with video drivers updates. So i need to again and again uninstall the drivers from safe mode and to make work the OS for longer time. But still it fails. So i switched to windows 8.1 OS too, so same problems persisted. Finally i upgraded my RAM to 6Gb and installed windows 10 OS, which i saw failing in my earlier hard drive after windows updates. So i tried to stop automatic windows updating, but it still failed with blue screen BSOD errors again and again. But that is okay if you have old failing hard drive. So but in new bought hard drive I tried to stop automatic install of windows updates, by changing registry, stopping services etc but still the windows updates automatically got going in a weeks time. So i let it install and restarted my system, so it went well for some weeks. But today now i again found blue screen error stop code , saying earlier srt trail system file error and later tcpip.sys failure error codes. So i tried to refer from internet self help videos and documents and tried cmd command codes but they didn't helped in any way. Then i tied to run into safe mode, but it failed to load. So i finally had to resort to system reset, which finally got my desktop going to normal setup without deleting files folders. But this errors blue screen BSOD would again pop up, and the loop would again start at system recovery screen. So kindly assist ,,...what how to resolve this?

If i install even windows 11 OS and again the same errors start?
https://www.windowscentral.com/soft...fix-blue-screen-of-death-errors-on-windows-11 I tried these but nothing happens to resolve. Core 2 duo chip on gigabyte motherboard. 2.93 Ghz with 6 gb ram.

Last edited:
But I have to apologize because I don't understand the meaning and/or purpose of your post.
Maybe you can explain why all of this should be of interest to others, if you don't even say a word, what kind of system it is and why there must be such a pile of junk inside. Or you really don't know when and why BSOD occurs?
How should help you?

Why did these microsoft corporation started automatic windows updating in windows 8.1 and windows 10 and windows 11 OS??? can't they stop all these non sense they are sending to by their servers....???
In windows XP and windows 7 it was better, that windows updates we had the option to choose to install or not? or if there is a critical error in some downloading updates, then we can uninstall it ....
But in these OS systems....windows 10 and windows 11, this really should be stopped......

Why did these microsoft corporation started automatic windows updating in windows 8.1 and windows 10 and windows 11 OS??? can't they stop all these non sense they are sending to by their servers....???
In windows XP and windows 7 it was better, that windows updates we had the option to choose to install or not? or if there is a critical error in some downloading updates, then we can uninstall it ....
But in these OS systems....windows 10 and windows 11, this really should be stopped......
That is because after Windows 7 Microsoft went full blown on a Marxists type of thinking of their operating system. You do not "own" their system....but merely pay to have a license to "use" their system. It is not your operating system and they can and do whatever they want to with their O.S. (they do not give a rip if they trash your pc) If you do not like paying to use their license then you should go Free with a Linux operating system of you personal choice.

Your hardware beyond your HDD is dying.
But my hard drive is just newly bought 3 months old.

Or do you mean my motherboard and other hardware is getting old other than my new hard drive , so I should change it?
I went to the pc market in mumbai, and there I enquired some time back. And they shop people were telling me stories that now the old world of core 2 duo and dual core processors is gone, their motherboards were so cheap costings just 3k bucks to 5k bucks in indian rupees, So they had all features like nvidia mid range with good OS usability for years. Now they have shelved it, and 3i and 5i generation with alike AMDs expensive have taken the market. So buyers are now left with no choice left if you want to buy, then high end gigabyte, asus, etc. So me is still using core 2 duo processors, so i have to now buy chinese low end products mobos....as all other on sale are high end other chipset mobos of LGAs pricing from >15K

Last edited:
Or do you mean my motherboard and other hardware is getting old other than my new hard drive , so I should change it?
Yes. The errors tell the tale unfortunately. Could be heat, could be failing board or chip, failing RAM, could be any of it. For my Windows XP machine I still use a Core 2 Quad Q9550 and eVGA 780i SLI board but it has a mind of its own. Sometimes it'll be stable for hours, other times like today it just freezes and refuses to start back up. That's without even using it every day as a daily driver like I assume you do with yours. These parts are almost 20 years old, and made with older technology then that in terms of caps. If you can't identify and replace failed componentry then replacement of hardware is the only option

Last edited:
Yes, older operating systems, like windows XP and windows 7, were most stable ones. They almost ran over more than 2 years without creating any errors to the hard drives. The i3 i5 i7 seems similar like intel pentium 3.06 GHz processors, with just 8 GB of RAM increase requirements made. Nothing is different.
G41MT-S2P is the brand name of some coding manufacturers have patented over the years building pc architectures. So which is a stable unit that one should be buying....
I think i ought to buy again the same with different chip as a backup pc.
Seems like as in foreign movie scene, like drugs cartel, people in india in future would do some dealings like i give you money and u give me this much. So at some joint they would meet in pune, hyderabad, bangalore, delhi, UP, orissa,...etc in india. So first party says- i got a million give me what i asked for?, and what other party gave him, junks of desktops customized big boxes and laptops.... hahaha LOL
So this is how rich people bureaucracy over small time peoples.....

Last edited:
The i3 i5 i7 seems similar like intel pentium 3.06 GHz processors, with just 8 GB of RAM increase requirements made. Nothing is different.
G41MT-S2P is the brand name of some coding manufacturers have patented over the years building pc architectures. So which is a stable unit that one should be buying....
All chips since the 8086 using the x86 architecture or top hand x64 are all the same in nature, just like all Power chips, RISC-V, or ARM. They are designed to process the same work loads but that doesn't mean the chip architecture is the same. Something like a first gen Core i5 750 will run circles around a Core 2 Duo because it is significantly faster due to architectural enhancements over the years. A GPU is a GPU, but that doesn't mean a Geforce 256 DDR is the same as an RTX 4090. They are the same in the fact that they're both GPUs but both are wildly different in what they can do and are capable of in terms of processing.

For all intents and purposes, the real issue is the advancement in componentry used on the PCBs running these. Motherboards that are utilizing solid state capacitors are far more stable and less prone to failure than older motherboards because they won't bulge and leak like standard capacitors on your 2006/2007 era boards. A machine that is in constant use is less likely to fail in this manner but doesn't rule it out entirely, it just prolongs the usage period until it does happen.

Back
Top Bottom