I found a PS4 game

ncore

Baseband Member
Hi, so whilst on my way home I found a ps4 game on the train and its hasn't been open as the seal is still intact. I don't Ps4 so I'm planning to sell it, just wondering if ps4 games can be blocked or something?

The game is "Watch dog".

Sorry for such a stupid question.

Someone out there is really fricken bummed right now. Personally, I'd try and track it's owner down...as silly as that may sound.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Oh my god HHAHAH that was a quite nice catch.

well playstation games can not be locked. if you loose it and someone else finds it. its probably lost forever and u cant do anything about it.

and if youre going to sell it in norway we would sell it for around 499 NOK so i belive around
75.44 USD
or
59.52 euro

do not sell it via gamestop they only give around 5.96 euro
(7.56 USD)

oh and btw, theres no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answeres ;)

Last edited:
I would have alerted the train staff cause it sucks when stuff like that happens to you

indeed it does. it actually happend with me... exept i forgot my entire bag and it was left on the train that was supposed to go across my entire country but luckily it was found by the coniductor and when i called they said they had it i was like: OH THANK GOD!

but i would say its nearly impossiblie for him to either find the owner now or the owner to find him.

or well depends on how long ago this is. if it was too long i belive it wouldnt help to give it to the conductor now because the owner most likely already gave up

but i would say its nearly impossiblie for him to either find the owner now or the owner to find him.

or well depends on how long ago this is. if it was too long i belive it wouldnt help to give it to the conductor now because the owner most likely already gave up

OP was July 1st ;).

Back
Top Bottom