Definitive Editions

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Last of Us
Sleeping Dogs
Metro
Tomb Raider

These are all out or coming soon. Personally, I think this is a good idea to fill the gaps between new IPs and AAA sequels.

Gimmick? Hassle? Scam? Godsend? What definitive edition would you like to see?

Here's what is like to see:
Uncharted!!
God of War 3
Burnout Paradise

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

resident evil , speaking of i read last night that this hd remake is an hd remake of the gamecubes hd remake of the original

I don't mind them. If someone wants to shell out their money for a game that they already own then that's something that they have to deal with.

The only one that I have bought was the Last of Us because I never had a PS3 nor the chance to play it, and the only other one I still plan to buy is the Halo MCC Collection because Halo 2 MP is no longer supported, and this will give me the opportunity to revisit one of my all-time favorite MP experiences.

I also may get Resident Evil, but that's only because I don't even have the game/system anymore and because it's going to be heavily discounted. I would never pay for something like Tomb Raider when I literally just played through it on the 360 a few months prior to it's DE release.

Last edited:
You can almost add Journey to this list.

For those of you who have a ps4 and haven't played it, you must try it when it comes out.

For those of us who owned it on os3, it will be free to download with 1080-60. :)

You can almost add Journey to this list.

For those of you who have a ps4 and haven't played it, you must try it when it comes out.

For those of us who owned it on os3, it will be free to download with 1080-60. :)

I'll definitely be checking that out

Saints Row IV is coming out for PS4 as well. I will pick this one up because 3 was fantastic and I didn't get a chance to play 4.

Back
Top Bottom