AOL Gaming Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gudam Warrior

Beta member
Maybe someone can give me some ideas about my XP/Aol issues? I'm a gamer and I can never get connected to any Master Server List! I've been told to disable my XP firewall but when I click on "Change settings of this connection",my aol connection(which,by the way says that I'm disconnected always) nothing happens!! Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,Drew

Gudam Warrior said:
Maybe someone can give me some ideas about my XP/Aol issues? I'm a gamer and I can never get connected to any Master Server List! I've been told to disable my XP firewall but when I click on "Change settings of this connection",my aol connection(which,by the way says that I'm disconnected always) nothing happens!! Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,Drew

Well, if you're running on broadband, do this:

1. Go to control panel
2. Click NETWORK
3. Right click on your (only) network connection
4. Right click and select PROPERTIES.
5. Click the ADVANCED tab
6. Make sure your firewall isn't enabled.

If this doesn't work, I'm not for sure what the problem is, unless it is a certain game or something?

AOL sucks. I got rid of it 2 years ago after I found out they had spyware in the software. The only real purpose for it is to teach your grandma how to order her kidney medication online. Get some type of other high speed service.

AOL is bunch of crap - get off AOL is what to do. You have the money to get other stuff, the reason i know this is because AOL is horribly overpriced.

Go high speed DSL or Cable. Your problems will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom