Wal-Mart Shoppers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem buying from WallyWorld here. Plenty of cheap prices on the same thing/brand as everywhere else.

I hate going there because of the crowds. Both supercenters here stay crowded.

I always go there to get food items. When you have to pay rent and school, you save anywhere you can (except internet connection).

Saving a few bucks isn't worth fueling the beast imo. The way Walmart regards is employees and customers, and the way it runs it's business, is unacceptable to me. I happily spend more money at other stores knowing that their conquest of employee rights and benefits and local economies is being done with no help from me.

jorsoft03 said:
Saving a few bucks isn't worth fueling the beast imo. The way Walmart regards is employees and customers, and the way it runs it's business, is unacceptable to me. I happily spend more money at other stores knowing that their conquest of employee rights and benefits and local economies is being done with no help from me.

Thats exactly how I feel. The amount of money you save by shopping at Wal-Mart really isn't that much on most things.

Walmart is the worse store I've ever been to. It's trashy, and is a pile of crap loaded with poor people and little kids who aren't disciplined by their parents.

I also love their "We have the latest selection of games"

Not much need to explain if you've ever shopped at crap mart

Our Wal-Mart here is pretty new (3 years old), and the staff are friendly, the store is clean, and on a weekday, it's pretty stable, not many crowds.

I dislike the crowds, but it's a nice store, low prices, what's not to like?

talldude123 said:
Our Wal-Mart here is pretty new (3 years old), and the staff are friendly, the store is clean, and on a weekday, it's pretty stable, not many crowds.

I dislike the crowds, but it's a nice store, low prices, what's not to like?

Well, I'm sure there are a few "nice" Wal-Marts, but the majority of them are places I just would not like to go to.

Coming from someone who worked at a walmart - don't. Managers are the only people dumb enough to stay around. As for the pay, they are not competitive in the real world...their customer policies suck hind end, and yes, I feel it is wrong for a 92 y/o man to be working there. There were instances of customers bringing back broken merchandise, and we would refund or exchange, repackage the merchandise, and put it right back on the shelf.

As for shopping there...I used to when Sam was still alive. They had pride. I no longer step foot in walmart. That place (and i've been to alot from montana down to Texas, Missouri to Colorado.) is extremely dirty. Their prices are only low when there is competition in the geographic area. The cut them low to kick the little guy out of business, and then jack 'em up. The quality is extremely poor. Rednecks and white trash....hmmm...watch it buddy :p I are one!!!

No, i don't and never will again.

jorsoft03 said:
lol not the Mature Rated ones:D

No, they sell mature rated video games, just not CDs with Parental Advisory sticker.

I try not to go there unless its late at night like somebody else said.

And Trotter, Wal-mart DOES NOT sell the same stuff at cheaper prices. There is a reason its cheaper. With electronics, tires, clothes, and probably tons more stuff, the product is manufactured custom FOR Wal-Mart to be cheaper.

You may think you are getting a good deal, but you're not. You're getting junk. Most people are too ignorant to realize that and shop there anyways putting stores that sell quality products out of business.

Thats my take on Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom