you know u have been on a computer to long when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been online to long when you have accumulated 400 hours on Battle.net playing or chatting with one account.....

Now that I have done.

You know you have been playing the same MMORPG too long when you rather use the game in-game mailing / chat system to stay in touch with freinds and family instead of other programs like Outlook or MSN Messager.

Conversation with my sister (WOW Addict) last night:-
SISTER :- What WOW server you play on?
HARPER :- Kelisgo
SISTER :- Okay. I might create a character there just so I can send you any emails if some thing important comes up.
HARPER :- Or you could just drop me an simple email or make a phone call.

Used to be the joke about kids emailing parents for food.
The first time moved out, there was the MSN converstion between house mate to answer the phone or door or what you want for dinner.
Now using ingame email systems to replace these things. This as sunk to a new level.

Old thread!
phiphi.gif

Lol, yea, seriously old.

And Trotter strikes again with his amazing cache of smilies for every situation.

Back on-topic -- That was a good one Harper, lol.

when your eyes start to water and you have welts on your hand from intense gaming!!!

lol nahhh, acctualy your fists do begin to hurt after smacking your hands against your glass table evrey freaking time a APC or "DEATH ON WHEELS" Spawn kills your *** in karkand becuase they are so freaking invincible, or when you throw a grenade and it just so happens to land on your teamates and then hes all like zomg wtf teamkill *press page down* Then I get a message : You have been punished for a team kill and Im in last place....:angry:

:D

wow the mods wont let us talk about are goverment and its status but they are allowed to post pictures of little yellow men blowing up an old yellow hobos head off with a beretta?

Some forum :p

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom