What goodies did you get on black friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
What good deals did you guys manage to find? and what were you actually able to buy?

i bought a 2gb flash drive for $30. and a battery backup for $20. and i didnt have to stay in line for hours.

ok......as most people know the day after thanksgiving is called black friday. and that is when stores sell things that are really really cheap. i think most people know what i am talking about.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the stores to hold onto their stock until Christmas?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the stores to hold onto their stock until Christmas?

Here in the US, the day after Thanksgiving is traditionally the first day of the Christmas shopping season. It has now evolved into an annual event of early morning sales that feature low prices on select choice items.

I'm broke, so I just stayed home, ate leftovers, goofed online, and played BF2.

also it is called black friday because it is the day where many companies move from the red(non-profitable) to the black (turning a profit)

*****!!! i cant believe you got 2 of those lcd's. I tried to get one and i wound up lining up at 11pm on thursday and theyre were a good 200 people in front of me...

Fscking bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom