What do you think?

Thorax_the_Impaler

Minecraft Veteran
Hello everyone!

I ran this topic by the admins and I got the green flag, so here goes. Lately I have been considering jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and porting Siri onto it. But before I continue I'd just like to say I do not particularly like Siri, and that I find the Android knock-offs to be much better. However, programs like Siri are incredibly helpful, especially on the road. And being that Apple doesn't seem nice enough to allow Siri alternatives on the App Store, jailbreaking and porting is my go to move. But before I do anything, I wanted to ask: Has anyone done this and does it work at least enough to be useful?

Not to be a blabbering ****** but... Why don't you just get an android?...

damn it, i tried to use ****** because i thought dick would in itself make me sound like an ass.. oh well.

Most of that will be blanked too... lol, oh well again

Last edited by a moderator:
No they don't work too well. I jail broke my iPhone 4 and when I installed the cydia version of Siri ( ac!dsiri) it would just crash springboard (GUI system)

Not to be a blabbering ****** but... Why don't you just get an android?...

Nice as some androids are I'm quite comfortable with my iPhone. I have issues with both iOS and Android, and iOS actually won the argument.

No they don't work too well. I jail broke my iPhone 4 and when I installed the cydia version of Siri ( ac!dsiri) it would just crash springboard (GUI system)

So it's definitely not worth it then? It had nothin to do with the jailbreak tool or any small factor like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom