The Zeitgeist Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Have you guys heard of this?
It's very interesting, and I urge you to watch the movie on it.
My bro got me to watch it and man these guys have information that could change how the world works although I doubt it will happen.

Let me know what you guys think

The Zeitgeist Movement

the stuff on the economy like money was very interesting.
plus i none of this will ever happen although if it did , it probably would fix almost everything

the stuff on the economy like money was very interesting.
plus i none of this will ever happen although if it did , it probably would fix almost everything

I am cautious of groups that claim to have all the answers and these guys seem to think they have it all.

I would agree that the current system rewards unsustainable practices, or at very best doesn't properly reward the contrary. If we understand the system to be unsustainable, the question is not whether the system will break down but a) when b) what will come after and c) what will be left after the system fails?

First one is the best. I have the third, but haven't finished it. Only got about half way in before I fell asleep.

Problem with Zeitgeist, is that although i like to beleive everything they say (because i agree with practically all of it) i feel like the stuff they say and the videos are created by one or two very intelligent people who can just come up with this clever sounding stuff and have everyone believe them, because very few other people have the intelligence to argue with there theories and thoughts.

It just all seems to perfect for it not to be a load of ********, if that makes sense. I have issues beleiving in things, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom