RPGs for the Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know of any good RPGs coming out for the Wii soon? Other than Zelda there aren't any decent ones I know of and my Wii has been going to waste lately.

Sadly, Nintendo hasn't had vast quanities of good RPGs since SNES. I would suggest Paper Mario (Kiddie, but I enjoy it), or revisiting Gamecube RPGs. Tales of Symphonia is a favorite of mine (just got it a week ago for my Wii) and Skies of Arcadia isnt bad either (though easy, ship combat becomes addictive as you see how much damage you can rack up in one move slot. Torpedoes, small guns and cannons away!).

Other then that, your out of luck (as far as RPGs are concerned).

Tales of Symphonia has been on my GameznFlix queue for a month now but they still haven't shipped it to me. I'd heard that was really good so I'm anxious to get it. I suppose I'll have to stick with GC games for good RPGs. Any other ones besides Symphonia and Arcadia I should look into? I do own Paper Mario, that's pretty fun :)

Eternal Darkness is a good game, and is an RPG in the sense that you have health, mana, and sanity meters. Regardless of its genre (horror/3rd Person shooter/RPG) it's frek'n sweet. As you battle on, your character grows insane, which spawns multiple effects. There nothing better then walking into a room, only to fnd your arms are falling off, or that the walls are bleeding and the statues are following you. So, not a true RPG, it is an extremely good game.

Hard to find though... I got my from amazon because GAMESTOP didnt have any...

Yeah there sint many rpg's for teh wii yet poart form zelda but Yep I agree with Fading, Eternal Darkness is a great game and it is practically an rpg , its got a big story line and stuff and its cool when you start goin insane, if I remember right tho you have to clock it on three differnt modes to get the proper ending :S.
Also Tales of symphonia is brilliant I loved this game when I first brought it racked up over 100 hours :freak: wish they would bring out a sequel :confused:
So ye if your looking for good rpg for the wii go backwards :) think ToS is pretty pricey thos till if you can find it

I know square enix are making a final fantasy game for the Wii as well. Also games like fire emblem maybe strategy but can be considered RPG`s due to story narrative, hp, potions, weapons, party members.

final fantasy crystal chronicles:Crystal bears
fire emblem
chocobo dungeon
Opoona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom