Random Chit Chat

Welcome back Mikee. You're staying aren't you?

SG: Newman, Elaine and Jerry came from another litter out there who came and joined the brood. Since they are Tabbies they may be descendants of Clyde.

Last edited:
Welcome back Mikee. You're staying aren't you?

SG: Newman, Elaine and Jerry came from another litter out there who came and joined the brood. Since they are Tabbies they may be descendants of Clyde.

Yeah I'm staying XD It's weird seeing people now mostly with 2014+ join dates and here I am all 2005 lol. I'm an ol fart here now. Actually no 2004 because my first account got banned lol

I'm just a middle-age fart. Is 39 middle age?

Probably over middle age because news media predicts that the millenials will all die young from stress, anxiety, being broke and thus being too broke to go to a doctor. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

If you die before 79 then 39 is middle age. ;)

For years none of my doctors would help me get handicapped parking permit but since I got a new doctor I gave him a shot. I brought him the paperwork.

I checked off for plates and placard. I also checked off for permanent disable.

He signed it and gave me his prescription slip declaring me permanently disabled. He charged me $15. Duh... ok.

Few days ago I had my car inspected and got the papers to go to the tax office and got my sticker. I had not put it on yet so when I went to the tax office for the disabled stuff I surrendered the sticker.

In return I got the sticker, plates and placard. There was no charge for permanent disability but they charged me 50 cents for the sticker.

Duh... ok. :lol:

I still can't even drive because of my vision and it's not correctable and yet I don't qualify for any form of disability assistance. It's mind boggling how much people take for granted the ability to drive.

At my last eye exam, the Dr told me I had cataracts. I was concerned and asked what needed to be done about them. He said in about 10 years I might need surgery to remove them!

Maybe its because of me being a Vet but the doctor gave me the permanent handicap tag. That cost me nothing but my time. DMV didn't charge me, so I guess its because of the service in our military That gives us a bit more. We don't have to pay for our fishing and hunting licenses too! Federal and states don't usually charge for our primitive camping spots in the forests. Some nice perks.
:santa:

Back
Top Bottom