Pot Legalized in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it really work to put the oil on a cig and smoke it because if so it would be so much easier to getbaked before school just a couple drops on my cig and i am good to go.

I havnt tried pot and don't plan on doing it. However whoever said that thing about the overdose is definitly wrong. I'm pretty sure its impossible to OD from marijuana, youd die just from the smoke first (like doing 10 cigs at once and dieing from lack of oxygen or something). So unless you hold your breath and done breath while smoking, you wont die from it. Alcohol is wayy way way more likely to kill you then weed is.

Another stupid thing is the whole gateway argument. It's so stupid because alcohol is a gateway as well. You dont go from sober to a heroin addict, you do alcohol/marijuana then go from there. The gateway thing is a stupid argument purely because of this.

Also getting baked for school is just plain old irresponsible, you wont learn well and you'll fail out.

lack of oxygen? i took 10 bowl rips back to back with out a breath of fresh air i was hacking my lungs out afterwards though did not die you would really have to have iorn lungs your going to naturally want to cough and then you will get your air in.

Making hash or oil would give you the same amount of THC as the plant has,It's just that it's more concentrated since you are using the gland's to make the hash or oil
BAH! What I meant was, when you smoke the weed you generally only get about 15% THC absorption throughout your body. When doing the oils it's much higher. Ingesting it of course is 100% absorbtion :D

weed though and the real dank is like 14-17% of thc potecy regs is anywhere between 5-10% potecy it depends thats
eating it ****ing awsome i ate 1/4 of a oz in a big *** brownie i was gone for about 8-9 hours

im never gonna try it. ive seen the tar that comes from anything smoked and its not good. but i dont care if anyone does it. just my opinion.

i dont remember linking it to you but yah brownies are only good if you powder the weed so it blends in it tastes very good some people dont grind it up and that makes it taste wierd

Cooking marijuana is definetely something I need to start doing more often as it's much better use of your "resources"...high lasts much longer

matt2m said:
weed though and the real dank is like 14-17% of thc potecy regs is anywhere between 5-10% potecy

You must be smoking crap stuff all around,Most good stuff is in the 20+ range then middle stuff is around 15% or so,But then again you american's don't know how to grow like us canadian boy's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom