Post Your Online Email Scams Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Almost every day I have at least 2 email scams, I usually just delete them but today decided to post them here and see if other members can post the scams they receive via email.

Please dont post links to the sites if they leave one for you to click on.

I then went to the legit Mysteryshopper site and found this on the main page..

Mystery Shopping Services and Employment - NSSN

Here is one I received today.

Edward Hoffman (mysteryshopper@online.net)

=PLS READ CAREFULLY, THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE EVER=

I am sure you are sick and tired of all the money-making scams on the web.

If you're looking for the real deal then pls read carefully, this may be the
most important message you'll ever read online. Hundreds of organizations
throughout the US, UK, Puerto Rico & Canada utilize the services of Secret
Shoppers to visit their hotels, stores, restaurants, etc. as regular customers
for the purpose of reporting on their organizations service levels, quality of
goods, and overall appeal to the average consumer. Many companies regularly use
the services of Secret Shoppers to ensure and gauge whether or not they are
competitive, are offering quality service and products, and are maintaining an
overall appeal to general consumers.

As a Secret Consumer/Shopper, you will have the opportunity to eat at fine
restaurants, be a guest at quality hotels, attend movie theaters, make purchases

at retail stores, etc. as a secret consumer, all for free and while being paid
for your efforts.

We have an excellent starting pay with flexible schedules. No experience is
necessary. Many Shoppers earn $300- $3000 a week. You will earn a lot just for
doing what you usually do for free anyway (15-20 minutes of shopping time in
many cases).

You also get paid to shop, keep what you buy, get paid to have fun, get paid to

give your opinion, See the latest movies for free, be an undercover consumer and

report on your experiences.

Secret shopping is a great way to earn extra cash or a full time income for
those professionals already working in or as: Computer Operator, Teacher,Data
Entry, Office Management, Support Analyst, Office Manager, Cashier,Retail,
Wholesale, Waiter or Waitress, Line Cook, Food and Beverage, College Student,
The Warehouse Industry, Call Center Supervisor, Sales, Marketing,Network
Administrator, Customer Relations, Entertainment, Human Resources,Customer
Support, Technical Support, Secretary, Receptionist, Customer Service, Customer
Representative, Paralegal, Filing Clerk, Office Associate.

If interested, pls fill in the details below and send all applications to
(mysterytasks1@aol.com)
1. Full Names:
2. Full Address:
3. zip code:
4. State:
5. Phone Numbers:

Yours Sincerely
Fred Bolts.
mysterytasks1@aol.com

Sandra Johnson (SandraL_Johnson@abss.k12.nc.us)

Confirmation Ref No: BE103/85428
Please view the attach file and contact:
Mr. Baldwin Altmann,TEL: 0032-488-668-801 or 01132-488-668-801
Reply to Email:euromillions778@luckymail.com
Sincerely
Mrs.Katrina Bernschneider.
Please note,do not send email to the alert email you are to contact Mr. Baldwin Altmann via Reply to Email:euromillions778@luckymail.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

GetAttachment.aspx

Home Page

CELEBRATING OUR 100th CLIENT

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each
Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

We are currently active in 22 states. Our representatives have been screened to ensure that they are atheists, animal lovers, are moral / ethical with no criminal background, have the ability and desire to rescue your pet and the means to retrieve them and ensure their care for your pet's natural life.

We currently cover the following states:
Maine,New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Our service is plain and simple; our fee structure is reasonable.
For $110.00 we will guarantee that should the Rapture occur within ten (10) years of receipt of payment, one pet per residence will be saved. Each additional pet at your residence will be saved for an additional $15.00 fee. A small price to pay for your peace of mind and the health and safety of your four legged and feathered friends.

Unfortunately at this time we are not equipped to accommodate all species and must limit our services to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, and small caged mammals. [Please note: we can now offer rescue services for horses, camels, llamas and donkeys in NH,VT, ID and MT ]

Thank you for your interest in Eternal Earth-Bound Pets. We hope we can help provide you with peace of mind.

But it has a paypal email ID. It must be legitimate. I am sure that mail2consultant is just helping paypal with sending of these technical emails. ;)

I love that forum. I went a while ago and ended up reading a TON of their threads. A couple of people set up a website promoting a fake safari tour/hotel/tourist place, convinced not one but 3 Nigerian scammers to journey outside of their city to another country, all the while the anti-scammers were in communication with them, leading them to believe that they were going to get money at some point. The scammers got nothing, slept on the streets in other cities, and were out and about on their own goose chase for about 5 days before they gave up. In my opinion they deserve every bit of it, and the people on that forum are doing everyone else a favor, because every minute those scammers are occupied it's less time they have to be in front the computer trying to rip people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom