Please critique my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
I just created a website as a project for my EAST Lab class. Its uploaded on the school server and I have no idea how I can continue to improve it. Its basically a website that explains computer hardware, operating system quick speed-ups and other various things thats usefull for some people to know of.

Just take a quick peek and tell me anything you see wrong with it?

Please? :laughing:
EAST Lab Computer Assistance

Crikey...that site deserves an award of some sort....

Please, change the color scheme, at least.

Yeah I'm in the process of changing the purple to blue.. and I'm going to be removing the rotating shiny thing. I know it doesn't look the best, but you have to keep in mind this is the first time I've ever used HTML in my life...

Don't worry about telling the truth, I know it can be improved alot, so I'm open to more suggestions :D

i hate the colour scheme and you don't have anywhere near enough information.

I'm having a hard time thinking of what kind of information I should include.. any ideas? I'm defiantly going to beef up some of the sections, but I don't want it to be to confusing. (for the somewhat average person)

But yeah, now that you guys mention it.. the colors I chose really don't appeal to me that much either :p

^ i understand what you mean..lol now that i think about it i can't really think of anything you could put lol. umm, you could tell them the good brands and the bad brands...

This is my website .:iPlus.com.gr. I din't really have time to add much, maybe I'll do that this summer. However, I took care of the graphics. The problem with your color scheme is that you use so cold colors with neighbouring hues without any sequence, and the colors you have chosen are not good at all.

I made some color schemes which you could adapt to your website using the pick color tool :

Hope I helped, you should also consider of a good logo. I could make you one if you liked.

if you wrote that, then that aint half bad...keep it up:), but yeah it could use a nice colour scheme. and the buttons could do a lil more. But nonetheless its good for a 1st website written on html

This is my website .:iPlus.com.gr. I din't really have time to add much, maybe I'll do that this summer. However, I took care of the graphics. The problem with your color scheme is that you use so cold colors with neighbouring hues without any sequence, and the colors you have chosen are not good at all.

I made some color schemes which you could adapt to your website using the pick color tool :

Hope I helped, you should also consider of a good logo. I could make you one if you liked.
Thanks.. I'll probably be using that blue color that you used. Hey thanks for the offer, I'm just not sure what I want my logo to say? Any ideas?

I'll have all summer to work on the website. I was also thinking of linking to some of the material on this forum, you think that would be ok? :confused: I might have enough time during this last week of school to change the color scheme and put a little more information on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom