Photobucket like sites..

sharkhead

Solid State Member
Hey guys,
I'm making a website. For that I've got the image uploader and storage form the website engine(weebly.com). Till today I was storing and using all the images which I uploaded on the engine itself. Then I thought of using Photobucket for storing all the images. That was simple because I like the hot-linking facility of Photobucket. So after that a question came to my mind, is there any type of website which has the facility of uploading images as well as the .css files and other documents? I mean I'll store everything related to website on that hosting service website instead of using my computers disk space. And as it'll be on internet I wouldn't need to carry stuff in pendrive to show some problematic files.
Can ya guys suggest few sites? I tried many, but I cant find any user friendly like Photobucket.
And yes, I would like if you suggest some free hostings just like Photobucket.

Have checked them all. No use for my need. Any other website known having feature of direct hotlinking of the file?
I just need to do this to remove all the files from my computer and store it online. The above mentioned sites have storage, but some have private sharing and other has it as a paid feature.

Back
Top Bottom