Osama BIn Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of nuts may think he's a martyr but I for one am glad he's dead. The dude was evil and he should have been assassinated decades ago.

Just like we should have taken out Qaddafi and Al Sadr a LONG time ago.

I have heard this said many times in the last couple days. Some people thought that he would have made a video ahead of time and then had his people put it out when this happened.

Yeah but I don't think anyone would think that it was legitimate unless he had a copy of the newspaper that said he was dead or something.

LoL. I can't believe some people are still doubting that Obama was born in the USA.

He still hasn't been able to produce a legitimate, un-tampered birth certificate so there's a good reason for doubt.

What I cannot stand is the news agencies saying "we killed the leader of Al Qaeda"

The fact of the matter is... He is no longer the leader of Al Qaeda. His 2nd in command Ayman took over a couple of years ago and Osama was just a posterboy/figurehead of the organization. Kinda like Bill Gates.

We did not defeat or destroy Al Qaeda. The only 2 things that came out of this... Justice was served (very cold) and most importantly his abode is filled with intel that can be used for insight into future planned attacks, and dossiers of unknown fighters/leaders/contacts that have somehow flown under the radar so far that need to be scrutinized.

We still don't have a source for the information regarding the illegitimacy of his birth certificate.

And we also froze some of Bin Laden's funds for Al Qaeda. It's also a symbolic victory, causing Americans to rally against Al Qaeda again and probably causing his followers to rally as well. I believe his intent was to put the message through that if we spent ten years hunting this guy, we'll spend another ten years hunting the next, and the next, and the next. There's no hiding :tongue:

We still don't have a source for the information regarding the illegitimacy of his birth certificate. This.

And we also froze some of Bin Laden's funds for Al Qaeda. It's also a symbolic victory, causing Americans to rally against Al Qaeda again and probably causing his followers to rally as well. I believe his intent was to put the message through that if we spent ten years hunting this guy, we'll spend another ten years hunting the next, and the next, and the next. There's no hiding :tongue:

I need a source before this "Obama is not from here" stuff is anywhere near legit.

But I agree that his capture/death is just a huge form of symbolism for both sides.

Yeah but I don't think anyone would think that it was legitimate unless he had a copy of the newspaper that said he was dead or something.

He still hasn't been able to produce a legitimate, un-tampered birth certificate so there's a good reason for doubt.

Let me guess...you also think the USA was behind 9/11, we never landed on the moon, and the illuminati have a hold on the world.

Let me guess...you also think the USA was behind 9/11, we never landed on the moon, and the Illuminati have a hold on the world.

Well the fact is, I had to get a background check and take a drug test at my last job and I was fixing cell phones. I hope to god that someone does a more thorough background check on the guy that is going to be president...

Also as far as Gadhafi, according to the news, they keep trying to kill him but only hit his family.

EDIT: 6 Hours ago Obama decided that he can't convince conspiracy theorist anything (and that no one can) so the photos will not be released.

Oh, you can convince them, BUT, it's **** near impossible. What people fail to realize is that in the past, even the American government HAS killed it's own people, on purpose, innocent people. But the truth didn't come out till the next generation and no one gave a rats *** at that point in time anymore. Now, while this could be legit, why not release the photos? Most conspiracy theorists I have talked to believe Usama (Always thought it was spelled with an O till I saw a U used on the FBI top ten list) was killed ~4 years ago in an attack, as there WAS interviews done with both parties in them talking as if he was dead, both interviews had been pulled, and edited. Now, I am just saying, the only sure proof was his body, if we have DNA to compare, then, well, that don't really matter as we must have had a batch of his DNA, and can just say that's his DNA. Pictures can only go so far, but having the actual body would be far better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom