need a pro mousepad for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ppl say yes, some ppl say no. Having never used anything other than a typical $4 pad, i dont know. I would say having a good mouse makes a huge difference

chickenfoot said:
Do you really need a pro mousepad to game really well? I don't use any mousepad, padding watsoever and I do pretty good in CS:S.

My desk tray is aluminum and it feels like my mouse is scraping at it when I use no mousepad, so I use a 3 dollar one from target and it works fine.

Fire-Pad **** 2 Professional Gaming Mousepad

Good god ! Look at this thing ! This is the most coolest Gaming Mousepad i have ever saw in my life.

I am very impressive with this Gaming Mousepad , not just the looking ,it very smooth and cool

design. I went to a LAN PARTY with this Mousepad , everybody are asking where am i get this from.I

have 20 of these . they all sold out within 2days .now i only be able to list 5 of these on Ebay. So Hurry up!!

Well according to him its a very nice mousepad. :p

When i do use a mousepad, its some cheapo one that i got for free from a convention.

Im using this one that came with a systemax computer that my family got a few years back. If i bought it, it would prolly cost about $3. works fine

i used to have one that had a plastic rim ove a foamy thing(yes I'm being very descriptive today :D) and i used it as a frisbee(don't ask why) and the plastic shattered but was still attached to the foam base so... it lacerated my rist during a fragging sesion :p.
i thought it looked kool(jk) with blood on it but my friends wouldn't touch it so i through it away.
moral of the story: never use your mousepad as a frisbee.

I"ve got the func surface 1030 with aluminum billet base... I absolutely love this pad. With my Razer Copperhead... I couldn't go back to anything else...

My optical mouse kept jumping all over the screen on my wood desk. So I bought a cheapo mouse pad from CompUSA and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom