Huge List of Free Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one have recomendations on to which of these free games are worth playing? I know free is always good but, even crap can be given away for free... and who would want crap?

=) just want to know whats worth taking the time to look/play with within the list.

Thanks for any responses

Priston Tale was pretty fun, but gets boring after a while.
America's Army is good for a while but there is a bit of a curve and the graphics blow.
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is suppose to be one **** of a game, but I haven't played it. I'm downloading it now though!

Re: Original Command and Conquer

Command and Conquer

As part of their twelfth anniversary you can download the Windows XP compatible versions of the first C&C game (the version from C&C: the First Decade ). I don't know how long they will keep this up or if the link will move so I'll post links to the news item, and to C&C's homepage.

News Item
EA Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars - News

C&C Homepage
EA Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Nice link, but dl speeds are miserable. Getting 8kb DL speeds on a 4MBPS line. Lol.

F.E.A.R Combat should be on here. It's pretty much the entire multiplayer portion to FEAR for absolutely no money at all and they don't bug you to upgrade or buy anything. It's got plenty of people playing too.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is suppose to be one **** of a game, but I haven't played it. I'm downloading it now though!
don't forget to download the 2.60b patch
i play etpro stopwatch MOD which is where the top notch players play
noobs start out on etpub or jaymod or etpro campaign then work your way up to pro SW
if you think your up to it here are two of my favorite etpro stopwatch USA servers

SNL

Etbox

graal is NOT 100% free... it's a trial that lasts for roughly 8 hours (I think that's what it was last time I played), and everytime you log off, you lose your character stats... unless you pay for a subscription...

and it used to be a good game, but now not so much anymore... IMO anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom