How to recover deleted Videos from iPhone 5S after broken?

Martyz

Baseband Member
How to recover deleted Videos from my iPhone 5S after broken?

Last weekend, my iphone 5s was broken accidentally when I was moving things , a lot of videos are missing, restart several times are invalid, these videos with my wife's birthday party, to our very memorable, my friends help me, how to get back the lost video from my iphone 5S?

You say it is broken.. in what way? If the screen is broken but it still seems to operate then plug it into your computer and it should come up like a USB mass storage device. Then just explore the folders and drag and drop the videos to your PC.

You say it is broken.. in what way? If the screen is broken but it still seems to operate then plug it into your computer and it should come up like a USB mass storage device. Then just explore the folders and drag and drop the videos to your PC.

You have to use iTunes with iOS devices for everything - no MTP or USB mode for them. That's why I prefer Android :p.

@OP: Does iTunes recognize any videos/pics or anything on the phone that you can recover? Did you have it setup to back things up to iCloud automatically?

You have to use iTunes with iOS devices for everything - no MTP or USB mode for them. That's why I prefer Android :p.

Untrue. I transfer all my photos/videos through mass storage just connecting with USB cable just as if it were a jump drive or external HD.

To get music you need iTunes but pics and video you just plug it into any PC and it comes up like a storage device like already stated.

Dauntae

Untrue. I transfer all my photos/videos through mass storage just connecting with USB cable just as if it were a jump drive or external HD.

To get music you need iTunes but pics and video you just plug it into any PC and it comes up like a storage device like already stated.

Dauntae

Good to know - I assumed iTunes was the do-all interface for iOS's internal storage.

Dauntae

To the OP as well:
You can get a software called Diskaid and it can download the media off of any apple product, which might tread the fine line of intellectual property rights but they're still a legit business.

I've used Diskaid before and it works like a charm; I split the costs of the full version with a buddy i think it was 30$ (15$ each). We both used it to get each others music and it even kept song info like artists, album, ect. I've also gotten the entire library from friends in a few simple clicks which makes it really easy to hoard loads of diverse music from different IRL friends. I actually got to know a few people better by listening to all of their, sometimes messed up, music tastes lol

Good to know - I assumed iTunes was the do-all interface for iOS's internal storage.

I think it might have used to have been like that.

There are 2 solutions for you to recover videos from iPhone:
1. Directly scan and recover videos from your iPhone.
2. If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted videos by extracting your iTunes backup file.

If you want to directly recover deleted videos from iPhone:
Step 1:Run the recovery program and connect your iPhone
Step 2:Download a plug-in separately for your iPhone 5S
Step 3:Enter the device's scanning mode and scan it
Step 4:preview and recover deleted iPhone videos

You can recover deleted videos from iPhone at ease. Follow:
===>First of all connect your device to PC over USB.
===>Now Launch iTunes in your PC.
===>Select your Device there by clicking on your device.
===>After connecting click on Backup & Storage option there.
===>Now click on Backup option there.
===>Then click on Restore Backup.
===>This action will restore deleted data back to your device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom