First Ot Post Within New Tf! Haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I find this new version harder to navigate than the olde tech forums. hmmm, oh well.

I'm thinking maybe tech forums should look something a bit like this (with Tech instead of ToV)

Man, people complained and complained for a new tech forums and it gets here and then people say "BRING BACK THE OLD TF"

Shut up you losers. I'm not even an advocate of TF and even I have the common sense to not sit here and say "EWWW, WTF, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" when it's clearly not completed.

EDIT: Ok.....PLEASE tell me you guys aren't planning on keeping those big fugging ads between someones post and their sig...............FREAKIN RIDICULOUS.

I don't think it looks that bad actually.

it's something to get use to and also it's not set in stone for things lol.

anything can change.

Man, people complained and complained for a new tech forums and it gets here and then people say "BRING BACK THE OLD tech forums"

Shut up you losers. I'm not even an advocate of TF and even I have the common sense to not sit here and say "EWWW, WTF, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" when it's clearly not completed.

EDIT: Ok.....PLEASE tell me you guys aren't planning on keeping those big fugging ads between someones post and their sig...............FREAKIN RIDICULOUS.

wow....

Man, people complained and complained for a new tech forums and it gets here and then people say "BRING BACK THE OLD tech forums"

I'm not saying we need to bring the old TF back, that's just a bad idea to start with. This is just needs to look different and that will eventualy happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom