F.E.A.R story help (huge spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever play sanitarium or blackstone chronicles? Disturbing games... and older, but still good... but definatley for a more mature crowd who dont mind physcological horrors

Nubius said:
Basically showing how she was when she went through all that crap.

yeah, that makes sense. i still wonder how she lived thorugh the explosion at the end. or did she? was that scene in the helicopter a hallucination?

All I know, is I was so scared but yet so happy when I was flying away in the chopper at the end. And then ALMA had to peak her stupid head over the side, and now I'm still scared. I told my neighbor I honestly wouldn't play it alone, and hes like dude w/e scary games are awesome. I had him over that night and let him play through some of my earlier checkpoints. He was definetly impressed. And he asked me if I could give him a ride home. HES MY NEIGHBOR! He couldn't walk. lol, I dunno it was just funny. The game just was so, ...... theres no word for it, its a new kinda game that pwned the shelves I think. I would definetly buy FEAR over all current new releases.

I CANT WAIT FOR POP3!!!!

Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones..... I'm making a thread. :)

are you freakin kidding me?

It wasn't THAT scary dude.......infact I was rather disappointed because I was hoping it'd be even more scary.

But come on, don't want to play it alone or 'give me a ride' when you're next door....whatever, it wasn't even close to that kind of 'fear' .........excuse the pun

Heres my Fear scale;

FEAR 7/10

Some parts were pretty unnerving but you sort of knew when they were going to come. Theres no monsters and your crawling in a vent or something thinking come on where's that girl. The scenary did have quite as much atmosphere because I never really got the sense of being paranoid every moment of playing the game.

Resident evil 4 4/10

This game didnt really scare me because you could always see the monsters, and Leon was so badass at combat it wasnt like you were going to die.

Doom 3 6/10

Monsters just fly at you and try to scare you by surprise which can make you jump at some points, but after a while you get used to hearing a scream and seeing your screen shake. Those damng baby fish things are a pain in the ass.

System Shock 2 10/10

This game scared the hell out of me the first time, because of the horrific story and plot twists that occur. The character development also makes you scared more and more as you see a character evolve. The atmosphere is excellent as you constantly feel secluded and paranoid since monsters spawn at random places and you can hear them moaning in the distance. if they see you they will come running at you which can be very unnerving if your looking in your inventory then WHAM, a zombie hybrid is beating you.

The voice acting in the game is EXCELLENT, and the graphics are all right if you get the fan made rebirth mod.

I encourage you to PLAY THIS GAME, download it! The developers have given up rights to the game so getting it off a torrent is legal.

Haha, never heard of it ^^, I will definetly give it a download though if you rank it that great.... How bigs the file, you know off the top of your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom