F.E.A.R. Combat is a joke these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disillusion

Daemon Poster
Maybe I'm just being bitter, but I think half the players on F.E.A.R. Combat are hacking or cheating. Every server I play, I have people that are popping around corners where I'm just sitting silently and pulling off headshots in 0 seconds flat. Anyone else notice this? The game isn't even fun anymore.

I aint trying to be modest here, but with the dual pistols i do find it very easy to get headshots extremely quick so they might not be hacking, But there are CERTAINLY hackers on there, so in your case, they could be.

Dual pistols are really useful for pulling off headshots.. they work well. However I know excatly what you mean, I dont know how people manage to see me sometimes.. like they know im hiding around the corner.. I have blasted people with the Shotty before POINT BLANK to the back only to have them turn around, look at me and kick me in the face.

ive never seemed to have a problem....i play all the time....sometimes theres guys who are better then me and some guys just shoot me through walls( but i think its just the bad physics of the game) but i dont think ive run across any hackers.....of course im always in the top 5 players in the round.....so im prolly one of the guys that you think is a hacker....lol....

i noticed you play on a fx5200....do you think that might be the problem with slow framerates and lag....it may appear that everyone is hacking. haha.....cuz i know with a better GPU the game seems to slow down and play much smoother....its not as chaotic.

but i do agree....it is getting mundane....ive started playing COD2 more....

hmammen said:
ive never seemed to have a problem....i play all the time....sometimes theres guys who are better then me and some guys just shoot me through walls( but i think its just the bad physics of the game) but i dont think ive run across any hackers.....of course im always in the top 5 players in the round.....so im prolly one of the guys that you think is a hacker....lol....

i noticed you play on a fx5200....do you think that might be the problem with slow framerates and lag....it may appear that everyone is hacking. haha.....cuz i know with a better GPU the game seems to slow down and play much smoother....its not as chaotic.

but i do agree....it is getting mundane....ive started playing COD2 more....
Actually, I play on a 6800 Ultra. Check out the laptop specs.

ah i see.....well that should be much better......i do know what you mean though....about people randomly killing you in .2344 seconds.....its not like counterstrike where everyone has an equal advantage. Im pretty sure it has to do with the shitty physics of the game. Sierra worried more about visual eye candy then physics and gameplay.....

How do i get a cdkey for this game?

I can't find where to sign up or whatever and i've downloaded the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom