Being shot through walls on Far cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
As title i recently got this game and i have installed the newest 1.4 patch(cumulative 180mb version) and i can be shot at whilst inside a hut :umm: do i need to install one of the older patches to fix this? i was under the impression that installing the 1.4 cumulative patch that it would bring me bang up to date in one hit? maybe i was wrong............

It's been a while since I've played that game, but I think remember that. I dunno...to me that is more realistic as bullets would definitely go through a little hut or barracks wall.

oh yeah i never thought of it like that, coming to think of it when i was inside a ship wrecked boat with solid walls the badies were crouching down and leaning round the corners to shoot me, not shooting through the wall................ maybe your right

your definatly right, the places i was getting shot at through walls was in the huts with wooden walls, the bullets make holes in the walls therefor you get hit, i never noticed the holes until just now when i was playing.

Thanks for the tip :super_happy:

lol, I see you figured it out now. Yeah, .50 caliber bullets going through a little straw hut is called REALISM man, not game errors :p

That's why it's fun when you know there are bad guys in a hut, to let loose with one of the guns on the jeeps. Just fill the thing with holes and take em all out inside.

lol, I see you figured it out now. Yeah, .50 caliber bullets going through a little straw hut is called REALISM man, not game errors :p

That's why it's fun when you know there are bad guys in a hut, to let loose with one of the guns on the jeeps. Just fill the thing with holes and take em all out inside.
Your putting ideas into my head, very good ill have to try it :super_happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom