Who's modded an xBox?

Which Mozilla Browser is Better? Mozilla 1.6 or Mozilla Firefox 0.8?

• Mozilla 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox 0.8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only softmodded mine.

Though I did go into hardware as far as trying to swap out the hard drive with a 60gb one, but somehow ended up ruining it lol. So I'm back to the old 5gb one.

i used to mod xboxes(both hard and soft) for a living awhile back, made around $1200(probably more...cant remember X_X) from doing it. In all my time of doing it, i'd say probably around 45 - 50 xboxes

Ive softmoded and hardware modded 2 of my 360's.

check out this page to see mine as it stands now

I customized this recently, its got a blue LCD thermometer(internal) sensor under fan duct, 3 Blue fans and strips of LCD's, modded rol lights, white center with 4 blue around the outside. in a 100% clear case. the pics are in a group i made. join if you want to upload more moded 360's to it. would be good.

Flickr: Xbox 360 mods

I know everything from softmod to hardmod internal performance changes to outer performance changes soldering to adding new buttons led's anything.......
if you have any questions let me know...

haha...you sound like me...i've modded so many box's and the like...i usually go hard mod or TSOP....i also did a lot of work on the design of SlaYer's Evox Auto Installer v2.7 .....i'm in the credits ^_^ as H4x3r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom