Recent star trek games.. what the

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
So looks like right now 2019 to current theres

Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova
Star Trek Command ( I think)
Star Trek: Resurgence
Star Trek: Infinite

Has anyone played these and if so which ones are the MOST like Star Trek Armada 2 from 2002 and Star trek Bridge Commander from around same year.

Cause like those two games is where I first really started gaming and would love a modern day recode with corrected graphics and physics.

Edit: I am aware of Full MOD conversion of sins of a solar empire into Star Trek Armada 2 ISH like game play and the non-profit/free I guess Star Trek Fleet Operations mod for Star Trek Armada 2. However; for star trek fleet operations mod has some issues, just two name two big ones one the maps are really not 3 dimensional and 2 no warp drive/warp speed. Uh what?

Thanks!

I haven't messed with it in a while but I'm sure they have complete overhaul mods out there these days.
I was SUPER PSYCHED out when I saw that fleet operations was still going in this year. BUt then.. Saw Still no 3D Map/Map Depth and no warp drive and I just can not bring my special kitty cat OCD to play it.

I will break down at some point and get Sins of A solar Empire and then put in the FULL STA2 mod on it. It's only a matter of time...

Back
Top Bottom