mmm LAN parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
I hooked back up w/ the LAN group me and a friend used to be a part of. Found some old pictures from 2003 when we where active in a large LAN community.
Heres a tank and an Nvidia banner being held up by the hosts at a Marine complex in Arlington
Nvidiatank.jpg

The same complex cept a table shot. The green tower is my friends computer next to his case of Bawls. Next to his on the left is me sitting w/ my scrawny butt waiting for my computer to boot (black monitor)
pdc017.jpg

Next is at another LAN. Look for the same green tower and its my friend dan then me and then my friend Shane from top to bottom. We whre about to join a 1942 game.
PDC_016.jpg

This next one is just a shot of half the servers.
Tankserver.jpg

So i just figured i would post some old pictures cause that stuff was fun. Anybody in the metroplex area interested then stop by. We are having another LAN December 31st! GOnna be awesome.

Thats a real f*cking tank? How'd they get it inside the gym or w/e its in.

Somehow I knew which was was you without reading the captions, lol, and I'd never seen you before.

In the indoors pic, the redhead guy looks like my Video Game Design teacher...ofcourse I can't see his face...

I will if you send me that video card ;)
Yes thats a real tank. It was takin at the Marine Recruiting/Training complex here in Arlington. Really cheap to rent and the power doesnt go out easy. BTW those pictures are old, cant believe i looked like that haha. Oh yea, i shall be going to another of their LAN parties w/ a friend in december. Ill post pics of that one to.

I like the servers aswell.

I went to a national guard base a couple months ago, and played around with their tank simulators. Now, that's a REAL LAN party! :)

I wish they got a better picture of the whole server line. THe picture w/ the banner, all those boxes are the servers. Seeing them all plugged up is really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom