Forms Form Forms (PHP problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdoc

In Runtime
Hello, I've been trying to create my own password zone script. Everything works fine except for 1 BIG problem. I've changed the form's methord to "post" so that the data doesn't get shown on the url. However, when the information does get passed to the php file to processes the login, I used $_REQUEST function and.... it appears that it has ignored my POST methord and just went ahead with the "GET" methord which showed username and password on url -_-"

can someone please tell me why it's happening and how to fix it?

The receiving file(the one that processes the login) had nothing to do with how it pass the data. It is something in the form itself.

You might try taking the method attribute out as I think(don't qoute me) post is the default.

As far as I know you shouldn't even have to use $_REQUEST anyway, since once its 'posted' it should be accessible simply by $fieldname

TheHeadFL said:
As far as I know you shouldn't even have to use $_REQUEST anyway, since once its 'posted' it should be accessible simply by $fieldname

well I just tried using $user and $pw and yet, they don't get passed to password.php properly... and I still noticed the browser posting the user and the password on the url... = /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom