Google takes on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Interesting..

Supposedly, google "accidentally" (yeah right) revealed that they might provide competition to eBay in the online buying/selling market. But, the thing is, eBay is one of Google's current customers - for advertising.

Now.. what do u guys think. I think Google is just flexing their muscles. eBay is prolly getting shit scared right about now. My feeling is that they are not going to go ahead with it - right now at least. Just prolly giving eBay something to think about during their "negotiations"..

:D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051025/ap_on_hi_te/google_classifieds

This goes back to my original theory that Google is hellbent on global domination. Soon, the only store that you can buy things from, will be "Gstores." We will all drive "Gcars." We will not speak english, french, or chinese, but rather Googlish!!!

But, for now, only our computers will be dominated by Google.

if it does...im buying some shares...it could really take off if people started selling on 'Google Ebay' rather than Ebay itself...

yeah good luck on that...they've already exploded enough to the point any stock of theirs is already expensive as hell.

I remember back in 10th grade some kid did a report and he said he searched it on google....at the time I just thought 'google!? WTF is that nonsense!?"

ahhhh how I wish I would have been able to convince my parents to buy stock then

As of yesterday, it was at $346.91. That seemed strangely high, considering Intel was $23...

Elbatrop1 said:
As of yesterday, it was at $346.91. That seemed strangely high, considering Intel was $23...

Isn't berkshire hathaway stocks like $80 000 per share?.. I think Google's share price is rather insignificant considering. lol

"Yeah.. Give me one stock of that Berkshire Hathaway.." :confused:

charles_scott said:
Google should buy microsoft..... lol

No idea how much Google is worth. I remember at one time, Microsoft was estimated to be worth like $450 Billion.. Can't remember whether this was during the tech boom.. One trip to wikipedia would resolve this. Feeling lazy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom