Question for FPS Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
When you play shooters (on consoles or PC) do you have the y-axis of your mouse/analog stick set to regular or inverted?

regular for PCs

But when I'm using a stick on PS2 or the Xbox controllers like for Halo I'd generally play inverted.

regular

On console i dont really care. It doesnt matter cuz u could easily take a nap in the time it takes to turn 360 degrees on a console controller

I don't use my mouse for pc gaming when I play quake. I have rigged my .cfg file to cover most of the keyboard and can zip around the maps easily. I find using a mouse in some fps games limits a lot fo what you can do, especially with only one hand to manipulate the keyboard.
Most of my friends use the rebular axis planes for the mouse. Although I have one friend who inverts it and can do quite well on cs.
To each their own I suppose.

Fallen Angel said:
I don't use my mouse for pc gaming when I play quake. I have rigged my .cfg file to cover most of the keyboard and can zip around the maps easily. I find using a mouse in some fps games limits a lot fo what you can do, especially with only one hand to manipulate the keyboard.
Most of my friends use the rebular axis planes for the mouse. Although I have one friend who inverts it and can do quite well on cs.
To each their own I suppose.

No mouse when you are in a firefight with another player?. I have a feeling u will get O.W.N.E.D!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom