Half-Life 2 held hostage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!? I will be so p**sed if that happens. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get my hands on this game *sigh*

If that does happen Vavle should just release the game on P2P networks and say it "leaked".

Haha, all I can do now is laugh...if they cant get this stuff right...I dont want to know what the game is going to be like.

If it does: I will completely forget about HL2, and by the time it comes out, nothing about it will be special. I advise all of you to search the game: Brothers in Arms. Watch a few videos. You then forget about HL2 quickly.
If Hl2 doesn't come out soon. It may lose alot of...I don't know...alot of things in general.

Yea, HL2 was my whole reason for buying the X800, if it doesn't come out, then I will have completely wasted my money.

uNsaiN said:
If that does happen Vavle should just release the game on P2P networks and say it "leaked".

lol, hell yeah. Maybe thats how the other versions of HL2 got out :D

valve should, it would just be like day of defeat, which was originally a counterstrike mod and was free, but became so popular, they put it on a CD and started selling it, but neways, im not sure if it will ever come out, and with Halo 2 about to come out im really losing interest :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom