Sad Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
My birthday is today! But I'm spending it in agony.
Last night my co-worker make me a scpicy sausage and we bet 50$ that I could't eat it. I did ate it woot 50$ for me, then 2 hours later my stomach began to ache a lot so I called my dad to help me close the store, after that we went home and at about midnight the pain began to preaty much kill me. So i'm like get in the car we are going to the hospital. We get there and we had to wait 4 hours in the line, there was this drunk guy who was really messing around with me a lot! I just took my remaining strenght and wailed on him for about 2 mins then the security came in and stopped me. I after about 2 more hours I finaly got a doctor his gave me like 10 pills from acid/poisoning/anti-crapage. I began to feel fine, as soon as I left the emergency room three cops ran at me and cuffed me. It was later explained that I was inoccent and was let go after about spending 4 hours at the station. Thankfull my record is still clean.

Now Im at my house still acheing. My dad is mad at me for being a retard. The guy who gave me the sausage is 99% fired since the sausage was not made for sale but was made to hurt me. I'm kinda looking back at this and thinking wow im retarded!
I wouldn't be this angry if it was some lame birthday but this is my 16th birthday. My freinds are pi$$ed off that I din't come to school/after party. Quite frankly it hurts to walk caz I burned my insides with that dam sausage.

I live in Canada the lines are long, well I wiated 8-9 hours when i broke me wrist a while back.

They really need to change the medical system here it's good that it's free* but the wait's are unbareable.

homerj14 said:
Ive never heard of a hospital where you have to wait 4 hrs in line....
especially at midnight
Well, its governmental health care up there, so picture it being run like the DMV :p

4 hours if your luckey lol. i had to wait 5 hrs to get a cast on my broken leg. Its free health care, but people take advantage of it and bogs it down.

Next time your in the waiting room ask around.. lol.. ask what people have wrong with them, sometimes you get a funny reply lol. "I was in a car accident" "my a** is itchy" lol j/k

Yea, there were like 10 people in the room but there was like sub room were there was another 10 people, they just make it seem like it's moving but it's acctually just moving you around...

When I broke my wrist I had to wait 8-9 hours. That was in Winnipeg where there is like 8 hospitals.

Hmm, I've seen that in the States too - hours of waiting until a doctor wants to spare a moment. The trick is, just call 911 and get a ride from the ambulance...they'll get you in right away. Not sure if that'd work in Canada, but I swear, sometimes I honestly think the Dr's are just goofing around in the back...

I wouldn't doubt it. Any time you've got a free program people will always try and take advantage of it. It's a real shame folks have to be like that it really ruins for those that actually do need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom