Mass Hardware Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
My CD drives work when they want to, IDE (or what ever its called) cant be detected when computer starts up, and Blue Screen Of Death.

CD Drives:
CD drives cant read any disk. There is power to it, and no problems found, and troubleshooting dosent help

IDE:
Sometimes when I change wires around to get lights or fans working or add new hardware, it says, when I start up the computer, that it is trying to detect the IDE stuff.

New Hardware:
I just bought a network addapter, and when I first put it in it was working fine... until i had to restart my computer in order to use it. I got stuck at the Detecting IDE, then I restarted my computer and I got to my regular desktop for about 30seconds before I got the Blue Screen of Death...

*****CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE? I dont want to get a brand new computer because I really like this one. Someone suggested that I get a power supply, but I wana get more opinions from more than one person.

Try to reset your BIOS to default. And make sure your drives are set up properly. Master and Slave I mean. Id this dosnt solve the problem. Try one IDE port at a time to narrow it down. You could have a bad IDE port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom