You Aussies have it ruff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make is sound like a bad thing. LOL!

Happy ... Americans will never know the pleasure of Vegemite on a fresh piece of bread because the savoury spread has been banned in the US.
Pleasure! Yeah Right! Taste like arse!

We're hap-py lit-tle veg-e-mites as bright as bright can be,

JinkX said:
Vegemite ??
what is that ?
http://www.vegemite.com.au/

From wiki
Vegemiteis the registered brand name for a dark brown, salty food paste made from yeast extract, mainly used as a spread on sandwiches and toast, though occasionally used in cooking. It is popular in Australia and New Zealand and is known as one of Australia's national foods — it can be found in many Australian diaspora communities such as London. Food technologist Dr. Cyril P. Callister invented Vegemite in 1923 when his employer, the Australian Fred Walker Company, had him develop a spread from brewer's yeast after war had disrupted the supply of imported yeast spreads.

Very populare down here. However you either like or you hate it.

Normally feeding Japanese Tourist Vegimite is a sweet piece of revenge for them tricking us into eating those extremely salty prunes.

ahha .. i got it ..
thankx anyway .. i think i will go and buy it the first thing tomorrow when i go to the super market !
i like everything !
thats why am fat :D !!

I've tasted that stuff before. An Aussie Tennis Pro that I used to work with had some one day and I tried it... Boy, I wish I hadn't...

NASTY STUFF.

Its ok but I cant eat much of it at all. I just thought it was funny that the US is searching Austrailians for the stuff.

"Sir! Are you concealing vegemite?" "No No officer, just marmalade."

Chankama said:
That's it.. Australia should ban Freedom Fries from the US. :confused: :rolleyes:
Hey! Our forefathers fought and died so that we could have freedom fries lol :p:rolleyes:
If we can't eat fattening fried potatoes and name them whatever we want than the terrorists have won!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom