Subwoofer Distorting Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerman

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, I just got my Logitech X-530 system hooked up, and the subwoofer is making my monitor have strange colors. It is from the speakers EM field right? Is there any way to blobk this?

I can't.... There is no under my desk, and I would have to drill alot of holes in this contraption for wiring. There is no material that blocks the EM Field?

My desk is part of my bed that my Grandpa made....

Then move the subwoofer away from your monitor and put something in between the two that will eliminate any EMI

Why can't you put the sub on the floor? thats where its supposed to be in the first place.

Doesn't aluminum block it? Not sure if that's just some random thing or not, buuut yeah....unless you did a real good job aluminum would look pretty lame

i heard the magnets inside subwoofers arent strong enough to mess with any pc components or monitors? or you could wrap it up with aluminum. =D

You could disconnect all of your speakers and buy a set of headphones. Because if you don't have room for a subwoofer, you probably should have one.

Right or wrong?

actually couldnt u put it on a wall in front of you. make a square piece of wood however big your subwoofer is and nail that to the wall. put your sub on top of it. that work for you?

Um what are you talking about? My desk is part of my bed, there isn't any way to easily put the woofer under the desk as I have a bunch of crap there.... I would take a picture but then that wouldn't help me.... Aluminum? Hmm....

Plus when the woofer is right infront of you it makes you feel like you are there moreso than if it was on the floor, and the cool breeze it puts out is kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom