Worst Game Ever Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandwidthHogg

Banned
We have a best game ever thread. I would like to get some opinions on what you all think is the worst game ever made. Here are my choices.

1. Pariah - absolutely hated it, graphics sucked and gameplay was extremely boring. I gave this away to a friend.

2. First to Fight - once again, very boring. Graphics are okay, but gameplay rather sucks, and the sound is terrible.

3. Uru - Ages Beyond Myst - great graphics, but these kinds of games have lost the umph that they had in the mid-90s.

Lets hear yours!

I don't play bad games, that's why God created reviews! I usually research a game for at least a week before I buy it. Games just cost too much money these days to be spending it on bad ones.

Obtruse_Man4 said:
I don't play bad games, that's why God created reviews! I usually research a game for at least a week before I buy it. Games just cost too much money these days to be spending it on bad ones.

Much truth to that! But you have to have picked up a dud before, thinking it would be great, only to play it and find it not so great. Plus, reviews focus on the positive a bit too much.

I know alot of people really liked it but, i though Spyhunter for the PS2 was horrible. I just couldnt get into it all all.

Pokemon Snap-my friend bought it when it came out and i remember thinking how freaking retarted it was.

I usually look at reviews too before i buy, or i go out and rent them. That limited the amount of bad games i ever played.

Thats true. They have helped me alot. I am currently watchin FEAR and AOEIII trailors because i will soon have a computer that will run them. :D Its nice being able to expect something and not be completley thrown off when you play it.

Mortyr - basically for you if you like enemy AI equivalent to that of a retarded cockroach with fetal alcohol syndrome

Daikatana - same as above, but considering the amount of time taken into development..........

Not that I actually bought either of these, mind you.

I would have to give the "worst gam ever award" to either Pariah or Area 51 for the PC. I just could not stand either of these games at all because they both lacked decent graphics and the "fun" element. I don't even want to start talking about Pariah and Area 51 was a complete joke! Maybe it's just me and they are decent games but either way I am very glad that I didn't actually pay for these games (given to me by a friend...wonder why he wanted to get rid of them?)...anywho, there is my most horrible games ever, enjoy!

::-Chase-::

Stolen
reason: bugs, bugs, and more bugs
Why I bought it: It was $3 on ebgames at the time.... I overpaid.

Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
reason: shoddy controls, RELACS (Resident Evil Like, Annoying Camera Syndrom), piss poor hit detection
Why I bought it: Came in a four pack of games. Two of the other three are good and the last is passable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom